Sunday, May 9, 2010

Number Eight: The 10 Things I Have Learned in Europe

Well, I am back from Oslo and I have survived on the limited sleep that I was able to snag from Norway. A blog entry about Norway will come soon, but that will take some time and I have a paper due tomorrow which needs writing!

So far now, you will need to be happy with a few updates to the 10 things countdown list. Also, for a quick update, for anyone wondering, the production of Midsummer Night's Dream which I saw Thursday night was absolutely fantastic! I will elaborate on that later as well, so stay tuned!

The 10 things I Have Learned in Europe:
8. Food or drink purchased elsewhere is not allowed inside restaurants in Norway. Apparently, this is a law, not just an arbitrary rule by individual establishments. Side note: I was also informed at the border control in Norway that Sweden and Norway are "virtually the same". Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment