Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Lovely Day for a Tea Party!

My finals are officially finished, and just in time, as my poor finger probably cannot take any more writing today! If I didn't stop soon, I was afraid my hand might have locked up and I would have looked like a gargoyle or Igor or something.

The tea party commences in half an hour, and that will conclude my final day at AHA. I am officially finished with my semester in London and my second-to-last year of college. Yikes!

And here, for your viewing pleasure, is the menu for today's tea party.

End of Term Tea Party Menu
Drinks
Twinning's Afternoon Tea
Pimm’s Summer Punch (alcoholic)
Sparkling Cranberry Punch

Sandwiches
Cucumber Tea
Tuna Salad
Free Range Egg Salad
Avocado, Tomato, and Mixed Leaf Lettuce

Strawberry Cream Scones
Mini scones layered with fresh strawberry jam and cream topped with a slice of strawberry

Vol au Vents andMini Quiches (vegetarian and meat)

Premiere Petits Fours and Patisserie Selection
Handmade French petits fours, chocolate and coffee éclairs, peach and raspberry tartlets, vanilla and hazelnut choux
Strawberries

Crudités
Freshly cut carrots, cucumbers, mixed peppers and celery served with hummus, guacamole, and sour cream and chive dip

Cheese & Biscuits Platter
A classic selection of European cheeses:
English Cheddar, Red Leister, French Brie, Turkish Feta

No comments:

Post a Comment