Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Countdown Begins

Well, today is Cinco de Mayo, meaning that in ten days' time I will be returning home!

I thought that it would be cute to do a blog post every day, with ten things I have learned while in Europe. Unfortunately, I will be in Norway this weekend and will not be at a computer for a couple days. It also happens to be finals week next week at school.

However, I will come up with ten things off the top of my head, and I will post blog entries for those ten things. You'll just have to wait until Sunday to get the weekend's items.

For now, here is number 10, from a list that is in no particular order!

The 10 things I have learned in Europe:
10. Ash clouds in volcanos from Iceland can screw up an entire continent. In such an event, panicking will lead to all other modes of transportation filling up and becoming ridiculously expensive. Unless you are a rich Monty Python comedian, you probably will not be able to afford the journey back. So you had better be prepared to sit back and enjoy your extended vacation and wait for the Royal Navy to come rescue you.

No comments:

Post a Comment