Tuesday, March 19, 2013

50 Weeks of Creativity: Week Nine

As promised, this week's post comes a bit late. I spent the weekend in Leipzig, without my laptop, and so was unable to update about my weekly creative explorations. I am here to go back in time with you, though! This week, I put together an infographic containing a checklist for the SEO process. First I compiled my list, and then started playing with possible design ideas before deciding to go with a lovely circle chart to represent the cyclical nature of SEO. I've since shared my infographic all over the place, and will re-share it here, now. It's gotten some positive response, which has been lovely. It's also up on my Behance portfolio.

BIGprofile SEO Checklist Infographic
SEO Checklist Infographic

In addition to my infographic work this week, I also took some pictures around Leipzig. I didn't bring my DSLR camera with me, so these are from my basic point and shoot, but there's still some fun ones.

Federal Capital Building, Leipzig
Federal Capital Building, Leipzig

JS Bach and Thomaskirke, Leipzig
Statue of JS Bach outside Thomaskirke.

Thomaskirke, Leipzig
Thomaskirke

Nikolaikirche, Leipzig
Nikolaikirche

Pink flamingos, Zoo Leipzig
Pink flamingos at the zoo

Gorilla, Zoo Leipzig
Gorilla

Finally, in closing, here is a video of the silly armadillo running around like a mad armadillo thing at the Leipzig Zoo on Sunday.


This post is ninth in a series of 50 weekly posts, as part of my 50 Weeks of Creativity Challenge for 2013. To see every post and creation from the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment