Thursday, April 11, 2013

50 Weeks of Creativity: Weeks 10, 11 and 12

My apologies for the delayed posts! I have been extraordinarily busy. I finished my internship with Fast Web Media, spent Easter weekend in Belgium visiting my good friend Aurelie and helping her move into her new house with her boyfriend Bastien. Then I returned to London where I said my goodbyes, and finally I came home -- where I promptly got sick, and spent three days getting caught up before leaving for Washington, DC for Arts Advocacy Day where I lobbied with Washington State Representatives about the arts. Anyway, I am back now, and will promptly get caught up!

First; on Monday of week 10, I took some great photos from the plane as I flew from Berlin to London. So those photographs are my contributions for week 10. In week 11, I worked on a report for Fast Web Media and I put my findings into an infographic. And last week was week 12, where I spent some time working on branding materials for my PY // Art from Parkland's Youth project.

So here are my creative contributions, and now that I am back in Tacoma I will be back to updating regularly!

Airplane sunset
Week 10: Sunset from the airplane

Airplane Sunset

Airplane sunset
The sun setting over the plane wing.
My infographic work can be found at Fast Web Media's blog, FWM Study: Multi-Screening Trends in 2013.

PY // Art from Parkland's Youth design work can be seen throughout the website I put together. Additionally, here is the logo I designed for all future promotional materials.

Art from Parkland's Youth logo

This post is tenth, eleventh, and twelfth in a series of 50 weekly posts, as part of my 50 Weeks of Creativity Challenge for 2013. To see every post and creation from the series, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment