Friday, March 1, 2013

50 Weeks of Creativity: Week Six

Week six...feels like an eternity ago (probably because I took nearly a week to get this post up). But it was another week busy with content creation for Fast Web Media, and I spent the weekend driving around the English countryside. There seems to be some unwritten rule that every time I come to London, I must go to Stonehenge. So the time came last weekend that I went to Stonehenge once again, and assured that the rocks were all still standing undisturbed in the middle of a field. After an hour there in the freezing cold, we went to Bath, where I...did all the same things I had done the previous time I went to Bath. Ah well, c'est la vie.

So, what have I got to show for this last week?

First, my blog contributions for the week at BIGprofile:

1. Twitter Hacks: How to Make the Best of a Social Faux Pas (Or Avoid It Altogether)
2. Google Announces New Enhanced Adwords Campaigns
3. 7 Tips for Running a Successful Twitter Campaign

Also, while on the subject of blogging and content creation, I have big news: I wrote a blog about using Facebook's new graph search along with Google, and it has been accepted as a guest post on a marketing blog! (I'll share it later)

Finally, in closing of this blog, here are some pictures from my weekend at Stonehenge and in Bath.

Stonehenge
A landscape of Stonehenge.

Stonehenge
A portrait of Stonehenge.

Stonehenge
The birds! It's like something out of a Hitchcoke movie.

Tourists making their way to Stonehenge
Tourists making their way to Stonehenge

Roman baths, Bath, England
The Roman Baths

Roman baths with Bath Abbey
Bath Abbey in the background of the Roman baths

Father and daughter at Bath
A father-daughter moment at Bath

View of Bath from The Crystal Palace
View of Bath from The Crystal Palace Pub

Bath Abbey
Bath Abbey

Prayer candles at Bath Abbey
Bath Abbey


This post is sixth in a series of 50 weekly posts, as part of my 50 Weeks of Creativity Challenge for 2013. To see every post and creation from the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment