Monday, April 22, 2013

50 Weeks of Creativity: Week 14

It's been a very busy week, as I have been adjusting to being home (finally), catching up on homework, and finalizing everything for my art exhibition this coming weekend. I don't have much to update on, but I do have a video for the exhibition to share for this week's creativity contribution.

During my junior year of undergrad, I produced my own student television station. My brother helped me put it all together, and so earlier this week we took some old footage, edited it, and created a promotional video for my fundraising portion of my final project.


This post is fourteenth in a series of 50 weekly posts, as part of my 50 Weeks of Creativity Challenge for 2013. To see every post and creation from the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment