Sunday, April 14, 2013

50 Weeks of Creativity: Week 13

This week's creativity includes some fun creations! I kicked the week off in DC, where I was extremely busy -- but not too busy to take some photographs of the capital and the blooming cherry blossoms. But most importantly, I also took pictures of my friend Alana and her son Jordan wandering around the Smithsonian, which was fun to do.

When I got home from DC (back to the right Washington), I returned to work on my final project, the PY // Art from Parkland's Youth art show. I designed a flyer for the show, which I will be distributing at the high schools, around campus, and hopefully among local businesses in the coming weeks. I'd like to strongly encourage my readers of this blog to please visit pyartshow.com to learn more about this unique project, and to consider supporting the show as well.

Most of my work in the coming weeks will most likely relate to the art show, as that is one of my final two courses left in my MA degree from SCAD (yay). I'll start branching out into other creative endeavors over the summer.
PY // Art from Parkland's Youth art exhibition poster
PY // Art from Parkland's Youth

Washington DC Capital Building
Washington DC Capital Building

Washington DC Capital Building

Washington DC Capital Building
Capital through the cherry blossoms

Cherry blossoms in front of the Capital Building, Washington DC

Toddler, Smithsonian
Photographing toddlers is hard.

Fish tank, Smithsonian Natural History Museum
Jordan and Alana "finding Nemo".

Fish tank, Smithsonian Natural History Museum

Sunset in Washington DC
Sunset in DC



This post is thirteenth in a series of 50 weekly posts, as part of my 50 Weeks of Creativity Challenge for 2013. To see every post and creation from the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment