Saturday, March 20, 2010

Keep Up With Sarah's Excursions Through Her Pictures!

For those of you not following the blog from Facebook, here are links to view my Facebook photo albums from all of my European adventures.

All of my England excursions are kept in an album generally (and inaccurately) titled London 2010. This album is updated the most, as I add to it every time I go do something within England.

The weekend that I spent in Spain back in February has its very own album, which can be found here.

The time I spent in Scotland is also in its very own album, and all the pictures are located here.

And let's not forget the St. Paddy's weekend festivities in Ireland, which have been documented for your viewing pleasure here.

Past European excursions are also included in album form on Facebook, so if you would like to see those pictures, click on the place name to see the albums!

2009
England (album one), England (album two), Berlin (album one), Berlin (album two), Athens (album one), Athens (album two), Napflio

2005
Sweden, Russia, Estonia and Latvia

No comments:

Post a Comment