Monday, January 14, 2013

50 Weeks of Creativity

Welcome 2013! I apologize once again for the delay in my updates, but I bring good news: I'm off to London once again. This blog was created in preparation for my semester in London during my junior year at PLU, and we are now coming full circle as I once again cross the pond over to the UK. This time I am going to complete an internship for my masters program. I will be working with Fast Web Media, assisting with graphic design, marketing, and social media campaigns while taking my classes at SCAD online.

As I prepare for London, which will of course bring with it blog updates about my new experiences, I've decided to also spend 2013 working on expanding my creativity. Beginning this week, I will create something new each week and share it through my blog and my Behance portfolio. The project is 50 Weeks of Creativity, and each post will be tagged. So here's to a new year, full of exciting and inspiring new journeys!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment