Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Texts From Home

I don't do the best job of staying in touch with home. I seem to think that random posts on Facebook will suffice, so I'll go day or even weeks without communication with my friends. Today, though, Becky sent me a brilliant text which I need to share.

I'd also like to take this moment to acknowledge my complete OCD and my NEED to list all people by their full given name in my iPhone, and admonish myself for not having Becky listed as Becky.

The only two exceptions to this are my parents, who are entered as Mumsy and Daddy respectively.

2 comments:

  1. Are you seriously telling me that when I text you it says "Andrew Wise?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're just Andrew, making you a third exception, but that's less interesting.

    ReplyDelete