Monday, February 18, 2013

50 Weeks of Creativity: Week Five

Another week has flown right by, and that means it's time for another creativity update! For this week, I was very busy working on copywriting for Fast Web Media. The four most recent blogs on the BIGprofile website are all written by me. So that is the first entry for this week's posting (not to mention some helpful and interesting resources for anybody interested in digital marketing):

Article 1: Marketing Guru: 8 Things Successful Marketers Should Be Doing
Article 2: Google Images Gets a Makeover: How This May Improve Your Image Marketing
Article 3: Skittles Ranks No. 1 As UK's Most-Liked Brand
Article 4: Responsive Design: Bringing Your Website to Mobile Users

I suppose it could be argued that writing up articles isn't the most creative. I could defend that, but there's no need! I have more to show for this week.

Over the weekend, I wandered around Camden Town, Piccadilly Circus, Chinatown, and the museums at South Kensington. I brought along my cameras, and so I have some fun photography to show for that. Here is a selection of some of my favorite images from that excursion:

Car with Chinese license plate
Part of a display in the Science Museum

Hanging statue
Capturing an up-skirt of this model was easy; she was hanging from the ceiling of the Science Museum.

Transportation
I'm attracted to anything retro/futuristic. Science Museum.

Flying moped and model
Traveling in style.


Rise of British Pop, Victoria and Albert
A great exhibition at the Victoria & Albert on British Pop.

Camden Horse Stalls
Terrifying giant horse head right in my face. Thanks, Camden.

Theatre wing, Victoria and Albert
The Theatre Wing at the Victoria & Albert is inspiring!

Sherlock Holmes Museum
Having breakfast with Sherlock and Watson at 221b Baker Street.

London China Town
Happy Year of the Snake!

Piccadilly Circus, gay pride
Gay pride rally in Piccadilly Circus.

Chinatown London
Entry to Chintatown

To see all of my photos from the weekend (and my time in London in general), check out my Facebook photo album For Queen And Country. Alternatively, I have a few photos from that excursion over on Instagram.

Not enough creativity just yet for you? Well, the good news is that on Sunday, Kaitlyn and I made dinner. It wasn't anything particularly new; more Laughing Cow alfredo sauce and avgolemono soup. We did add chicken to the soup this time. Plus a delicious homemade salad with rocket, carrots, cucumber, and dried apricots. So I leave you with a picture of dinner.

Salad, pasta, and soup

This post is fifth in a series of 50 weekly posts, as part of my 50 Weeks of Creativity Challenge for 2013. To see every post and creation from the series, click here.

2 comments:

  1. You must have read my mind. I like the clean streamlined look of this blog. Previously I had trouble distinguishing the words in white from the tree branches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was branding all of my online presence, and decided that this would be better off matching all of it.

      This is meant to match my website at http://sarahwisechoice.com

      Delete